Public Participation at Board Meetings
This is the time in our meeting set aside for public comment. The Board appreciates patrons taking time to talk to us about USD 409 policies and procedures.
The Board adheres to certain guidelines during comment that include the following:
- Please sign-in on the “Request to Appear Before the Board” sheet.
- The Board President may impose a time limit.
- The Board President may ask groups with the same interest to appoint a spokesperson.
- Comments shall be limited to issues and not personalities. This is not an appropriate time or place to make comments of a personal nature about any district employee or anyone else. Persons making comments that violate the privacy rights of district employees willbe asked to terminate their remarks.
- The Board may refer your issue or concern to the administration.